Friday, March 6, 2009

From Homosexuality to Holiness --- Living with HIV and Hope


A gripping testimony of a rebellious young man who was steeped in homosexuality and drugs. The young man and his non-believing parents were saved and transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A sovereign God, through sad and disappointing circumstances, drew them and called them to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Jer 29:11-13

"In this video, Christopher Yuan gives his testimony with his father, Leon at a Thanksgiving service. Christopher tells his story of God bringing him out of the homosexual lifestyle into a life of purity and obedience. In addition, although living with HIV, Christopher has realized that his true hope is found in Jesus Christ and lives each day to please His Lord and Savior. Visit his website at http://www.christopheryuan.com."

No comments: