Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Transformed by the Gospel - A New Song in His Heart

"Tanvir started going to church just to hear the songs. When he started attending regularly, friends and neighbors mocked him and tried to entice him away from church, telling him that he could not "enjoy life" if he lived as a Christian.

But God had a strong hold on Tanvir and protected him from these temptations. Hearing the Scriptures taught at church, Tanvir was drawn to a vibrant relationship with Jesus and soon testified publicly that he had put his faith in Him"

Read his full story here




There is a new song in my heart


There is a new song in my heart
Since the Savior set me free
There is new song in my heart
Its a heavenly melody
All my sins are washed away
In the blood of Calvary
Oh what peace and joy
Nothing can destroy
There is new song in my heart

John W. Peterson

No comments: