Sunday, August 24, 2008

I hear my risen Savior say: "Follow me, follow me, follow me"

God sent His only begotten Son: my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. God alone freely gave His mercy out of His Sovereign Grace and Love. Our Lord has given so much for me, I can’t repay Him neither does He expect me to. My only appropriate response is just to simply receive His Grace, to love and enjoy Him, to obey and do His words, serving Him and bringing Glory to Him. Lord Jesus, my Lord and my God, I hear thee and I will follow thee, .

Words by George D. Watson
Harmony by Herbert G. Tovey

http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php?t=h&n=1030

1. I hear my risen Savior say:
“Follow me, follow me, follow me”;
His voice is calling all the day,
“Follow me, follow me, follow me;
For thee I trod the bitter way,
For thee I gave my life away,
And drank the gall thy debt to pay,
Follow me, follow me, follow me.”

2. “Though thou hast sinned I’ll pardon thee;
Follow me, follow me, follow me!
From every sin I’ll set thee free;
Follow me, follow me, follow me!
In all thy changing life I’ll be
Thy God, thy guide on land and sea,
Thy bliss through all eternity,
Follow me, follow me, follow me!”

3. “Come, cast on Me thine every care;
Follow me, follow me, follow me!
Thy heavy load I will upbear;
Follow me, follow me, follow me!
Come, look to Me—dismiss thy fears;
And trust Me through eternal years;
My hand shall wipe away thy tears;
Follow me, follow me, follow me!”

  1. 我听我的救主吩咐:『跟从我,跟从我,跟从我;』
    祂的声音终日招呼:『跟从我,跟从我,跟从我;
    为你,我走艰辛路途,为你,我曾性命不顾,
    并尝苦胆免你重负,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我。
  2. 你虽有罪,我必宽宥,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我;
    脱离捆绑,你必自由,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我;
    人事变动不甚长久,我作你神引导无休,
    作你喜乐直至千秋,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我。
  3. 带你罣虑到我这里,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我;
    你的重担放我手臂,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我;
    你的疑惧息我胸臆,你的将来向我依倚,
    我必亲手拭你泪滴,跟从我,跟从我,跟从我。』

No comments: